1. If you have had COVID-19, you may not attend unless you have had a negative test. If you have been exposed to COVID-19, you may not attend within 14 days since exposure.
2. Temperature of each person will be taken with a no contact thermometer. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will be asked to leave and will not be able to participate.
3. Dedicated workers and current workers are permitted in the building.
4. There will be limited spectator chairs available with wipes. Please wipe chair after your use. If a chair is not available, you may not be in the spectating area.
5. Pennsylvania is limited to 25 people inside the building. We will be monitoring to make sure we are in compliance and may ask you to leave the building at any time. We may also ask you to move apart if you are not maintaining proper social distancing.
6. Participant chairs are not permitted in the spectator area.
7. Gate will be outside (weather permitting). Dog running and dog on deck will be inside.
8. Warm up jump will be located outside (weather permitting).
10. Running orders, courses and results will be posted online at www.k9trialservices.com
11. No guests or unentered persons allowed on the premises.
12. Exhibitors may NOT touch any equipment unless s/he is a worker.
13. Weather permitting, side doors will be open and front door will be propped open to limit touching of door handles.
14. There will be no hospitality (beverage and food will not be supplied or available to participants)
15. Masks must be worn at all times on the premises with the following exception:
a. Exhibitors may choose to run without masks. Your mask must remain on until AFTER you place your leash in the basket and BEFORE you retrieve your leash from the basket (see #21 below). You MUST keep your mask on your person while running.
16.Exhibitors must bring their own mask. Masks will not be available.
17. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will be available, but it is highly recommended that exhibitors bring their own.
18. The bathroom doors will be propped “open” to minimize touching of handles. Only 2 people are permitted in the bathrooms at a time, one person in the stalls and 1 person at the sink. Please maintain a six foot distance while waiting in line to enter the bathrooms.
19. The hose and bathrooms seem to be the places where you will be “touching” things that are used frequently. Please sanitize and/or wash your hands often in these instances.
20. Walkthroughs will be limited to 20 people maximum. Please try to maintain a six foot distance during all walk throughs. Masks must be worn during walkthroughs.
21. Upon entering the ring, leashes will be placed in a basket and the basket will be moved to the exit.
22. Ribbons will be self serve. A hand sanitizer will be placed next to the ribbon container, please sanitize your hands prior to opening the container. Congratulations on earning a ribbon!!
23. If you have been in one of the following states in the previous 14 days of the trial, you are not permitted to enter as you need to be in quarantine per Governor’s order: Click here to see current list of states.
24. Failure to abide by these policies and procedures will be grounds for immediate dismissal.